Boost your career by working for a top company in Croatia. Join SofaScore and become a part of our team.
Who are we?
SofaScore is a company of eighty young, creative employees. Our office is placed at Vrbani, Zagreb. We create our own digital products, used by 20 million users worldwide.
Our domain is sport and sports data – we develop native apps for iOS and Android, watch, TV and web, and create social media content. Since we highly value professional growth and development, our employees often attend various conferences, and that of their own choice.
- Defining project scope and timeplan
- Daily communication with various teams and stakeholders
- Proactively manage risk, dependencies, quality and change requests
- Act as a single point of contact for all internal and external questions related to the projects
- Handling and organizing backlog related to projects
- Manage full project lifecycle from the initial planning to successful implementation and closure
- More than 5 years of experience in project and/or product management in IT industry
- Agile methodologies
- Team player
- Great communication and listening skills
- Detail oriented, outstanding planning and organizational skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Tehnical, business, economics or similar background
- Sports enthusiastic
- Experience as business analyst
- Familiar with: Youtrack, Tableau, Invision, Asana, MS Office,…
- Leading product development throughout whole product lifecycle
- Certification such as PMI-ACP, PMP, Scrum Master, Product Owner…
*In case you are selected for the next phase of recruitment, we will contact you via email or phone within 20 days.